Saturday, December 23, 2006

ONE THING I HATE ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!!...

Christmas is a very wonderful season to celebrate and this is the best time for us to celebrate the birth of our savior. This is the beginning of hope to everyone and a great start for everyone to feel better....! But then sometimes we forgot to celebrate it in a very right way and this makes me feel irritated... I would like to put emphasis on being a Godfather of my godchildren in my old place... because this is totally bullshit!!!!
Well, I back to my old place to spend christmas with my family and relatives and this time i saw some of my old friends and some people who are the parents of my Godchildren... One thing i hate is that when they see me and talk to me... it makes me feel that its just like a talk for the first time, because they never do that before and if so, well its a total drama... something like reminding you that " Hello, Its Christmas time... dont forget your Godchild on the 25th of december".. Thou its just an interpretation but then thats how i feel when i talk and meet them... it makes me irritated and it makes me feel how sad that they just talking to you because of the purpose of reminding u not to forgot their children...
Well, I dont know, maybe am a bad person regarding that matter but who cares, its just being real to the real world... IF they dont need anything to you of course they will not going to talk to you and if they talk or meet u, for sure its another issue....
Im not against Christmas, but sometimes this season help me to realize how to be real in myself and how this affect the people's understanding and celebrating occasion... Christmas should enjoy whether there's no gift or whether no other friends besides you... As long as you celebrate it with Him and knowing how God is powerful and help us... i think thats the best thing to do and we should be thankful for that......
happy holidays!!!

No comments: