Friday, February 27, 2009

CONFESSION OF SHOPAHOLIC MY WAY.. :D


After long day of rest, i have enough time to stroll and visit abu dhabi mall and some botique, i decided to go to cinema and look for which films they are playing right now...

Then, i saw this film entitle the confession of shopaholic which looks cool... Sleazy and cheesy but its a type of film that u will feel good in the end...

Anyway, i will not tell that in details so that you can go theatre and see what this film all about... But this film reminds me of how important credit card and your WANTS and NEEDS in life.. Especially when you are planning to save for something.

This film reminds me of something! This reminds me of avoid using credit cards and of course try to save something for important things that it is really necessary. Soon, i will be in the philippines to spend my vacation, i realize that i really need to save something for myself, my family and friends... i know that this is a tough challenge but i really need to do it. i have to make this things happen and aside from that, i should make this real and able to do it because it is important...

And thats how this film affects my budgeting and my planning to spend my vacation with my family and friends... Nowadays, job is really hard to find... money is really in crisis, we should remember that the best thing to survive is to Save... i think thats all worth it when u get it and accomplish it...

I rated this film as ***** out 10 stars... this is soemthing that we always need to do and should do...

Enjoy the film!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

passing by...will be back for more. added you to my links. :) see yah!