Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Parent's Day!!!!

I left the country last May and Im not able to greet my mom a happy mother's day but then I always love her no matter what happen from the past. There are times that I dont understand here and more often we have this arguments but still she's still the one and only mom in my life.

Also, Father's day just past by and i remember my Father in the Philippines which i consider my inspiration towards all of this... Im proud to have a father like him... because he's a simple yet wonderful father. I always dedicate my stuff to him because he's not just ordinary... He is an inspiration to me... Thou we have several misunderstanding and some problems but still he is my father and will ever be my father till i die...

I remember them now that Im out of the country for almost 1 month and 15 days and they are my inspiration and now i appreciate all of their teachings and guidance . I experience heavy works here and I can tell you that it is really not a joke... Everything are serious and delicate but we should know how to handle it well...

When I was a child, mom taught me how to cook, clean adn arrange home... Everything should be right!!! Everything should be clean!!! and Everything should be fast!!! thats what she told me... Now, I realize that it will come to the point that I will going to use it again... now, that I will face my life alone, now that i will watch my journey towards success and to the pass my goal, it makes me feel that everything is realiable, that everything is true...

She is right! mom is always right!!! She knows everything when it comes to her own children and here I am facing this journey alone but eager to survive and only have my experience to support me and guide me towards the end of this tasks... Im so thankful because I have these wonderful parents... they both taugh me how to become more powerful, able and capable in any challenges that life's throw to me...

I always love you Ma and Pa, thou Im far away from you... You're always in my heart and my mind.. also in my prayers and part of my success.... Thank you so much for being there always!!!

I love this wonderful song... Thou my father is still alive.. I love the message of this song entitle: DANCE WITH MY FATHER... by Luther Van Ross

It is very wonderful and the message of the song is totally awesome!!! I also wish u like this song!

here it is:

LUTHER VANDROSS LYRICS
"Dance With My Father"

Back when I was a child,
before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
and dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around ‘til I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him
I’d play a song that would never, ever end
How I’d love, love, love
To dance with my father again

When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way, I would run from her to him
He’d make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally make me do just what my mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him
I’d play a song that would never, ever end
‘Cause I’d love, love, love
To dance with my father again

Sometimes I’d listen outside her door
And I’d hear how my mother cried for him
I pray for her even more than me
I pray for her even more than me
I know I’m praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don’t do it usually
But dear Lord she’s dying
To dance with my father again
Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream


[Thanks to Levigamer@yahoo.com for these lyrics][ www.azlyrics.com ]


I also dedicated this song to a friend of mine whose father pass away last month (june)... Im sure He will be strong!!! Just stay good my friend and now its time for u to be the eldest son!


---------------

No comments: